2) A query has been sent out for a certain novelette. It's a long-shot, that's all I can say about it.
3) As you can see by the photo, the Lurker on the Fire Escape has returned. Honestly, he never left.
4) The toilet threw up tonight - it was like, I innocently flushed and KA-BAMB! Horror, everywhere. As I've had an irrational and all-consuming fear of toilets ever since a traumatic "overflow" incident from my childhood, I pretty much had a heart attack. Toilets are EVIL. They are EVIL EVIL EVIL. That's all I have to say about this. Fuck it: from now on, I'm pooping on the sidewalk, just like my smart homeless neighbors.
5) Madonna's new single and video make her look like a clueless, vampiric old granny-whore who is completely out of touch with what those young whippersnappers are really doing nowadays. God, I still love that bitch.
6) Despite barfing appliances and furry nut-loving infestations, I also still love my Apartment of Win. It's the crumbling urban bohemian wreck I always hoped to live in someday. I just wish the toilet didn't gurgle at me like that... and sometimes in the middle of the night I hear it laugh...
::hides in closet::