OTOH, it still didn't bother me anywhere near as much as Princess Stompypant's nightly cowboy booted square dances. I turned the TV on low, put some earplugs in and fell right back asleep, so I can't complain.
And now I will be spending the rest of the weekend doing the following:
* laundry - a couple months worth, because we hatesss doing teh laundriesss, precious
* baking - Satanic brownies with caramel and walnuts, just because I CAN
* cleaning - because that bed won't magically make itself, stupid non-magic bed!
* gym - I'm still losing weight, and I want to keep it that way despite the Satan brownies
* writing - my goal is 4000-6000 words total this weekend, and grocery lists don't count