1) Finishing up a story for an anthology, and sending it out.
2) Sending out another story, already finished, after a bit of futzing with it.
3) Getting a membership at the Rubin Museum of Art – something I’ve been meaning to do for a long time now.
4) Stocking up on cinnamon for the upcoming spring awakening of the megacolony, and also to sprinkle on toast.
5) Killing the grout monster in my bathtub. Or, teaching the grout monster how to do the dishes, since Herbert and I ain’t doing them anytime soon.
6) Swearing more. I’ve been slacking. Fuckers.
.Originally published at Livia Llewellyn.